Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

2 headed dragon....

Would it be possible? I think it might be, it works on paper, but then so did wings and I still have issues with those. So when I finish off Meebo for Marie I shall indeed be attempting a 2 headed dragon :o If you never ever see it, it means it went horrifically wrong and looked like an extra from a B movie horror film. Although I will probably keep it and call it either Frank or Igor... I think I need to get out more really.

After that it is indeed back to wings, Wings are beginning to be the bane of my life *sigh* they work fine on paper, but when I attach them the draco just goes kersplat to one side. I am now toying with the idea of wire work wings, I have wire, I have a wire jig this should be possible!

Wish me luck!

Yes that is just one of my nutty ideas of what to do with chainmaille when one has noting to do and no orders in to make.

I do have other ideas as well, but I am keeping those a little bit hush hush at the moment as I am still roughing the designs out on graph paper (yes I did find it)!

Massive love xo

2 comments:

  1. ooooooooo hinteresting-hydra kind of thing...waiting to see what u come up with & cant wait to see winged dragons too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see them either! Just need to finish a dragon off, then I can start on a 2 headed one, woo!

    ReplyDelete