Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

So many Ideas!

Hello lovely people!

I have so very many ideas whizzing around my head at the moment, it's getting rather cluttered in there really :o
I am just so physically tired at the moment, even the thought of getting up to get my ring boxes is exhausting me.
So instead I am sketching up all my ideas and making notes over everything! I think I doodled all over the phone bill and managed to sort of black out the number to call to pay the bill, um oops >.<.

One of the kazzzzzzillllllions of ideas running rampant through my poor little brain is to make picture frames, i have the design sketched up, I just need to work out how to make it work... oh and get some wood to make the frames as well , cos that may help!

I also want to figure out how to make small inserts of just an initial, so far every design  seems to end up using 50 kabillion rings, I think I may be going drastically wrong somewhere, knowing me I probably did it in feet rather than inches lol, so I shall be playing about with graph paper and pretty coloured pencils as soon as I can find my graph paper and indeed my pencils. I think my house eats all my things *sigh*

Anyway my little lovelies, I am off to find the things I need, which if they aren't in reaching distance it will be back to phone bills and my calligraphy pen ( neither of which are very good for making detailed designs)
Wish me luck!

Massive love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment