Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Such a fabby Month!

Crikey, where do I start?

Such a good month! First ballet and dinner with daughter, then cinema and a fashion show with my Mumma (who is utterly marvellous).

My birthday pressie arrived from my hubby, which is a gorgeous handmade necklace by Diamonds and Daggers (you can find the website here:   http://www.diamondsanddaggers.com/ )

Yes it is a crystal embedded knuckleduster! I LOVE IT!


I won an amazing gift set on a facebook comp from Purely Aromatic ( you can follow them on FB here: https://www.facebook.com/purelyaromatic ) This is what I won:




(http://www.purelyaromatic.co.uk/ourshop/prod_1911929-Giftset-Starter-Giftbox.html )

It doesn't stop there (gasp) I then win another FB comp today for an underwear set *faints* , no idea which one as I was late in emailling them back (busy busy day today!). So I'll update this when  I know.

More good stuff, I got the job I wanted! I have been doing work experience at a care home, today I got offered a paid job there! Now working in a care home was not something I thought I'd enjoy, so I went along with my bestie to see, and I flipping loved it. I was actually shocked at how much I did enjoy it. So I am totally made up that I now have a job there, pending on crb checks and blah.

Also I have recently "met" some truly great people on twitter. Now twitter is something I never thought I'd get the hang of, at all, ever. Lo and behold I did and have met some fabulous people who I would never of known otherwise :)

Next week is looking rather good too as I'm going to lunch with my daughters and my Mumma for Mothering Sunday and meeting up with  an old school friend on Tuesdaywhich I am really looking forward to!


All of this may not sound that exciting or even interesting to some people, but for me it has been an absolutely fantabulous four weeks!

Massive love to all of you

xo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm loving that knuckleduster. Just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just marvellous! And so me lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A knuckleduster ,I can remember the Teddy boys fighting with the real ones in the late 1950's ,didn alf make a mess! ..love Jan

    ReplyDelete