Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Hurrah!

Well firstly a big THANK YOU!
My Facebook Page has reached 300 likers, hurrah!

So to celebrate this I am doing an easy peasy competition.

All you need to do is :

1) Like my Facebook page here
2) Follow me on Twitter this is me
3) Follow me on this blog 
(over there somewhere *points madly*)
4) Add a comment on this blog, NOT on my facebook page

You get ONE entry per comment, so if you liked my FB page, followed me on twitter and follow my blog, that's three entries!

SIMPLES!

Now for the prizes, which is the best bit really.

1st prize a £15 voucher 
2nd prize a £10 voucher
3rd prize a £5 voucher


The vouchers can be used against anything I make, including a dragon.

I will be picking the winners using a random number generator on the 12th of May, so that gives you a week to join in.

Good luck!



16 comments:

  1. Following on fb, twitter, and here.
    Well done on your 300 fans, Fingers are tightly crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. might i add that im Laura Halls x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yays following you on all, *has everything tightly crossed* :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't cross everything too tightly, you may hurt yourself :o xo

      Delete
  4. Keep up the great work!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following & liking you hunni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following via email here and liking on fb, soz no twitter... you know moths don't tweet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am already following on FB and Twitter :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Already stalking...er i mean following...u on fb now here but i dont haves twitter-way too confuzzling lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. ighty the winners are

    1st DeadlyNightShade (not 100% sure who you are lol)

    2nd Bec Lemmon

    3rd Rawad Marrouche

    Woohooo!

    When you decide what you want let me know via the contact form so I can either adjust the price/ make it and post it

    Thank you to those that entered ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Darn I missed the date hmm ....love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete