Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Tattoo Tuesday!

New Tattoo!

So twas payday today, and as my darling Belle still hadn't got my 40th birthday present, we decided that a tattoo would be the best idea! After ages on deciding what I wanted and where, I chose my left inner arm for the location and an Epilepsy Ribbon tattoo as the base design.

The reason for an Epilespy Ribbon? My Beloved has epilepsy, frontal and temporal lobe plus added complications, so for me it means an awful lot.

Booked an appointment with Terry (he's great) at One Life in The Enterprise Centre in Eastbourne (cos that is where I live lol) for 2pm today. Terry had my design then redid it a bit. We discussed how I wanted it to look and work began!


Terry doing the outline.


Outline done! Hurrah!


He is such a sweetheart!


 And finished!


Whilst there I also decided to let Steve shove a needle though my nose! So I got my nose done haha




After all that Belle and I decided to go and have coffee and cake at Chambers In Eastbourne, and it was bloody lovely!




So today has been totally FABULOUS!  New ink and a new piercing, well in fact my only one now as I got bored of the others and took them all out lol.



I hope all of you, yes all 3 of you that read my blog also had a fab day!


Much love

Raven  xo

13 comments:

  1. Looking good babe and I can't think of a better idea for a tat than something that is so personal to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetheart! It is personal to me an my OH. I'm planning on what to get next now lol xo

      Delete
  2. Looks great! :o) Waiting for two designs for my next ones to come back to me..can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it.... waiting on the same guy as trish to come up with my design ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loves it! I have 1 on my inner arm too so yay to us oldies doing it wiv style etc lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeedy! Anyway you're only as you feel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a tat on my leg about six inches above my knee ,a little shamrock ,I went along to support a nurse I worked with ,when I was 60 ? I asked the tattooist if they did petioners rates !! he said he'd never been asked before and promtly offered me half price lol ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimming eck, you're brave for getting a tattoo. Looks cool though!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    Just popping over from Frazzled Shell to let you know that I have nominated your blog for a Liebster award! I love your blog (and you) and feel the award is well deserved. You can see the instructions at the following post

    http://flusteredshell.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/1st-december-liebster-award.html

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you mind if I quote a сouρle of your аrtiсlеs аѕ lοng as I provide credit
    and sources bacκ to yοur blоg? Μy blog sitе іѕ
    in the ѵerу ѕame area of interеѕt as
    yоuгs and my visitοгs woulԁ definitеly bеnefit from sοme of the infоrmаtion you
    pгoνide heгe. Pleаse let mе know if thіѕ аlright ωіth уou.

    Cheеrs!

    Here is my pagе :: fast loans with bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video
    to make your point. You definitely know what
    youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just
    posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to
    read?
    buy guaranteed facebook fans

    ReplyDelete