Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Good deed of the day!

Today's good deed.

So, I sent my hubby to the shop for some milk and juice and some cigs (don't judge me, I know it's a nasty habit) and he came home with this:

It was a baby starling. SO DAMN CUTE! A cat was molesting it (another reason to add to my huge list of why to not like cats at all) so my beloved brought it home, as ya do, well as he does. We seem to end up with lots of creatures brought home by him... maybe I should stop sending him to the shop! Of course this totally goes with his leather an cut down, long hair and beard look, a fledgeling on his arm rofl. He's so manly.

After hunting around the internet, asking on twitter and FB about who to phone abut it, I finally discovered it is in fact the RSPCA and not the RSPB that you call about poorly birds. Who knew? I assumed it would be the latter, but no. Anyway, I digress. Got through to the right person, who was brilliant. Within an hour a lovely lady from the RSPCA was at my house to pick Cyril up (I name everything, even the hammer has a name, just don't ask). I would of happily looked after Cyril, I get attached far too fast to things.

After Cyril went, my hubby was having a lookie on the net and found out that starlings are on the red list of endangered birds. So it was a very good deed he did, we did, I'll share in the good deed, I took the pictures and made the calls, that counts doesn't it?

So that was today's good deed!

I have decided I am going to attempt (note the word attempt) to blog more often. 

Tomorrow I might blog about the tattoo I am having done in the afternoon, I'll take pictures, I love taking pictures!

Masses of love to all 3 of you that read this <3 xo

3 comments:

  1. Well done to the both of you ;-)

    Doughnut

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOT a dirty habit TUT tut.... hee hee love ya ;>)

    ReplyDelete